Internal Marketing on Internal Quality Services at Borobudur Temple Tourism Park, Prambanan, and Ratu Boko
(1) * Jumadi Jumadi   (Universitas Widya Mataram Yogyakarta)
(*) Corresponding Author
This research purposes to evaluate internal marketing and internal service quality in Borobudur Temple, Prambanan, and Ratu Boko. The research method is descriptive and verificative. The data were acquired by utilizing questionnaires. Research respondents were employees at Candi Borobudur Tourism Park, Prambanan, and Ratu Boko, which amounted to 105 respondents. The data analysis techniques are employing multiple linear regressions with the help of SPSS software version 19. The outcomes showed that simultaneously, internal marketing variables, employee recruitment, support system affect the quality of internal services. While the dimensions of motivation, communication, selection, development, and health of the working environment does not influence the quality of internal services. Based on the analysis outcomes acquired the value of f sig 0.00<0.05 that this indicates that internal marketing variables affect the quality of internal services. However, based on partial regression test, the quality of service is only influenced by recruitment dimension as shown on value sig 0,031<0,05 and support system dimension with value of sig 0,007<0,05. The dimensions of motivation, communication, selection, development, and occupational health of the work have not affected the quality of internal services this is indicated by the sig value of each dimension>0.05. This means that only the dimensions of recruitment and system support have been operative. If seen from the value r¬2. It was attained the value of 0.383. This means that the quality of internal services is only influenced by internal marketing of 38.3% while the rest of 61.7% affected by other factors.
Pemasaran Internal, Kualitas Layanan Internal, Motivasi, Komunikasi, Seleksi, Rekrutmen, Support Sistem, Pengembangan
Full Text: PDF
Article ViewAbstract views : 310 times | PDF files viewed : 228 times
- There are currently no refbacks.
Copyright (c) 2017 Prosiding Semnasfi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.