Medicra (Journal of Medical Laboratory Science/Technology)
Vol 3, No 1 (2020): July
The journal website has been continued to (new website) here: https://journal.umsida.ac.id/index.php/medicra/issue/archive
Starting from Volume 3 Issue 1 Year 2020, the journal website has been continued to (new website) here: https://journal.umsida.ac.id/index.php/medicra/issue/archive
This journal Focus to facilitate scholar, researchers, and lecturers for publishing the original articles of review articles.
Articles to be published on Medicra should follow the focus and scope of this journal. The article must have been edited according to the journal author guidelines before submitting.
Medicra publishes research articles in the field of “medical laboratory (science/technology)” with the following scope :
- Clinic Chemical, Hematology, Microbiology, Parasitology, Immunology, Food and beverage analysis Chemical, Molecular Diagnostics, Drugs, Animal physiology, Cytology, Histology, and Epidemiology.
- Laboratory Management, and Laboratory Quality Control.
If you have trouble submitting the manuscript. Feel Free to contact email@example.com
|Abbreviation||Medicra (Journal of Medical Laboratory Science/Technology)|
|DOI||prefix 10.21070 by|
|Citation Analysis||SCOPUS | Web of Science |Google Scholar|
|Index Services||Google Scholar | Microsoft Academic Search | Complete List|
|Publisher||Universitas Muhammadiyah Sidoarjo|
|Editor in Chief||Andika Aliviameita|
|Frequency||2 (two) issues per year (July and December)
All articles published in this journal get an extraordinary services:
- Permanent Link (Digital Object Identifier/DOI) from Crossref (Prefix 10.21070);
- Digital archiving in PKP Private LOCKSS Network program;
- Digital archiving in GARUDA Ristekdikti;
- Digital archiving in ISJD;
- Article metrics badges from Dimensions;
- Article metrics badges from PlumX Analytics;
- Article update button powered by Crossmark (Crossref);
- Indexing in: WorldCat, B.A.S.E, OpenAire, Google Scholar, Crossref, Onesearch, Dimensions (Digital Science), and more (see Complete List)
This journal indexed by: