Madrosatuna: Journal of Islamic Elementary School
Vol 4, No 2 (2020): October
This journal aimed at communication the results of research of professor, teachers, practitioners and scientists in the field education covering teachings areas in islamic basic education.
Readers targetted by this journal are professors, students, teachers, in Islamic basic education.
Articles to be published on Madrosatuna: Journal of Islamic Elementary School should follow the focus and scope of this journal. The article must have been edited according to the journal author guidelines before submitting.
The scope of this journal are :
- Islamic elementary education research.
- Education in Islamic elementary school.
- Prospective Islamic elementary teacher.
- Model of teaching in Islamic elementary education.
- Learning model innovation
If you have trouble submitting the manuscript. Feel Free to contact email@example.com
|Abbreviation||Madrosatuna: Journal of Islamic Elementary School|
|DOI||prefix 10.21070 by|
|Citation Analysis||SCOPUS | Web of Science |Google Scholar|
|Index Services||Google Scholar | Microsoft Academic Search | Complete List|
|Publisher||Universitas Muhammadiyah Sidoarjo|
|Editor in Chief||Nurdyansyah|
|Managing Editor||Moch. Bahak Udin By Arifin|
|Frequency||2 (two) issues per year (April and Oktober)
All articles published in this journal get an extraordinary services:
- Permanent Link (Digital Object Identifier/DOI) from Crossref (Prefix 10.21070);
- Digital archiving in PKP Private LOCKSS Network program;
- Digital archiving in GARUDA Ristekdikti;
- Digital archiving in ISJD;
- Article metrics badges from Dimensions;
- Article metrics badges from PlumX Analytics;
- Article update button powered by Crossmark (Crossref);
- Indexing in: WorldCat, B.A.S.E, OpenAire, Google Scholar, Crossref, Onesearch, Dimensions (Digital Science), and more (see Complete List)
This journal indexed by: