Pengaruh Kepemimpinan Transformasional, Pengawasan dan Komunikasi terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Pegawai pada Kantor Radio Republik Indonesia Malang

DOI: https://doi.org/10.21070/jkmp.v1i2.422

Author (s)


(1) * Agus Sukoyo   (Program Pasca Sarjana Magister Ilmu Administrasi Negara Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Administrasi Malang)  
        Indonesia
(2)  Taher Alhabsy   (Program Pasca Sarjana Magister Ilmu Administrasi Negara Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Administrasi Malang, Jalan Baiduri No. 1 Malang Jawa Timur)  
        Indonesia
(*) Corresponding Author

Abstract


This study aimed to describe transformational leadership, supervision, communication, and employee job satisfaction at RRI Malang; analyze and explain the effect of transformational leadership variables, control, communications simultaneously on employee satisfaction RRI Malang; as well as analyze and explain variable effect of transformational leadership, supervision, communication partially on employee satisfaction RRI Malang. Method in this study used a quantitative approach with type of research was description. Through this study, researchers wanted identifies the relationship or the effect of the studied variables and test the hypotheses that have been formulated. The results concluded: the descriptive statistical analysis of the transformational leadership (X1), supervision (X2) and communication (X3) note that all indicators of these variables are good and as expected. Based on the results of statistical analysis inferential test multiple linear regression can be seen that there is a simultaneous effect between three variables with the value of contribution of 15.8% and the remaining 84.2% are influenced by variables other than the independent variable studied. Based on the results of inferential statistical analysis with multiple linear regression analysis, there was the influence of three variables on employee job satisfaction (Y) partially.


Keywords

transformational leadership; supervision; communication



Full Text: PDF



References


Arikunto, Suharsimi. (2006). Prosedur Penelitian, Edisi Revisi. Bandung: Rineka Cipta.

Handoko, T. Hani. (2004). Manajemen Personalia dan Sumber Daya Manusia, Edisi Kedua. Jakarta: Sinar Grafika Offset.

Harsiwi, Agung M. (2003). Hubungan Kepemimpinan Transformasional dan Karakteristik Personal Pemimpin. Yogjakarta: Artikel.

Hasibuan, SP. Malayu. (2005). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Edisi revisi. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Robbins, Stephen P. (2003). Perilaku Organisasi, Edisi Kesepuluh. Jakarta: Indeks. . (2006). Perilaku Organisasi: Keonsep, Kontroversi, dan Aplikasi”. Alih Bahasa oleh Hadyana Pujaatmaka. Jakarta: Prehalindo.

Siagian, Sondang P. (2008). Kita Meningkatkan Produktivitas Kerja, Cetakan Pertama. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

. (2007). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Sugiyono. (2006). Metode Penelitian Bisnis. Bandung: Alfabeta. Thoha,

Mitfah. (2003). Kepemimpinan Dalam Manajemen: Suatu Pendekatan Perilaku. Jakarta: Rajawali Press.

Yukl, A.G. (1998). Kepemimpinan Dalam Organisasi, Edisi Bahasa Indonesia. Jakarta: Penerbit Prenhallindo.


Article View

Abstract views : 234 times | PDF files viewed : 279 times

Dimensions, PlumX, and Google Scholar Metrics

10.21070/jkmp.v1i2.422


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.




Copyright (c) 2013 JKMP (Jurnal Kebijakan dan Manajemen Publik)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.