JEEE-U (Journal of Electrical and Electronic Engineering-UMSIDA)
Vol 4, No 2 (2020): October
This journal aimed at communication the results of research of professor, teachers, practitioners and scientists in the field education covering teachings areas in electrical and electrical education , applied science and critical analitycal students education.
Readers targetted by this journal are professors, students, teachers, electrical and electrical education practitioners.
Articles to be published on JEEE-U should follow the focus and scope of this journal. The article must have been edited according to the journal author guidelines before submitting.
The scope of this journal are :
- Research Results on electric power systems, renewable energy, Telecommunication systems, electronic systems and their development.
- Analyze the development and utilization of artificial intelligence in the fields above.
If you have trouble submitting the manuscript. Feel Free to contact JEEEU@umsida.ac.id
|Accredited||S4 by the ministry of Research -Technology and Higher Education Republic of Indonesia|
|DOI||prefix 10.21070 by|
|Citation Analysis||SCOPUS | Web of Science |Google Scholar|
|Index Services||Google Scholar | Microsoft Academic Search | Complete List|
|Publisher||Universitas Muhammadiyah Sidoarjo|
|Editor in Chief||Izza Anshory|
|Managing Editor||Dr. Hindarto|
|Frequency||2 (two) issues per year (Oktober and April)
All articles published in this journal get an extraordinary services:
- Permanent Link (Digital Object Identifier/DOI) from Crossref (Prefix 10.21070);
- Digital archiving in PKP Private LOCKSS Network program;
- Digital archiving in GARUDA Ristekdikti;
- Digital archiving in ISJD;
- Article metrics badges from Dimensions;
- Article metrics badges from PlumX Analytics;
- Article update button powered by Crossmark (Crossref);
- Indexing in: WorldCat, B.A.S.E, OpenAire, Google Scholar, Crossref, Onesearch, Dimensions (Digital Science), and more (see Complete List)
This journal indexed by: