Halaqa: Islamic Education Journal
This journal Focus to facilitate scholar, researchers, and Lecturer for publishing the original research articles or review articles in Islamic Education.
Articles to be published on Halaqa : Islamic Education Journal should follow the focus and scope of this journal. The article must have been edited according to the journal author guidelines before submitting.
Medicra publishes research articles in the field of “Islamic Education” with the following scope :
- Islamic Education Methods.
- Teaching Material Development.
If you have trouble submitting the manuscript. Feel Free to contact email@example.com
|Accredited||"S3" by the Ministry of Research-Technology and Higher Education Republic of Indonesia|
|Abbreviation||Halaqa : Islamic Education Journal|
|DOI||prefix 10.21070 by|
|Citation Analysis||SCOPUS | Web of Science |Google Scholar|
|Index Services||Google Scholar | Microsoft Academic Search | Complete List|
|Publisher||Universitas Muhammadiyah Sidoarjo|
|Editor in Chief||Eni Fariyatul Fahyuni|
|Frequency||2 (two) issues per year (June and December)
All articles published in this journal get an extraordinary services:
- Permanent Link (Digital Object Identifier/DOI) from Crossref (Prefix 10.21070);
- Digital archiving in PKP Private LOCKSS Network program;
- Digital archiving in GARUDA Ristekdikti;
- Digital archiving in ISJD;
- Article metrics badges from Dimensions;
- Article metrics badges from PlumX Analytics;
- Article update button powered by Crossmark (Crossref);
- Indexing in: WorldCat, B.A.S.E, OpenAire, Google Scholar, Crossref, Onesearch, Dimensions (Digital Science), and more (see Complete List)
This journal indexed by: