ISSN 2541-5123 (online)
JOINCS is peer-reviewed journal published by Universitas Muhammadiyah Sidoarjo. Published twice a year in April and October.
JOINCS publishes original research papers in computer science and related subjects in system science, with consideration to the relevant mathematical theory.
Applications or technical reports oriented papers may also be accepted and they are expected to contain deep analytic evaluation of the proposed solutions.
JOINCS also welcomes research contributions on the traditional subjects such as : Theory of automata, algorithms and its complexity. But not limited to contemporary subjects such as:
- Big Data
- Internet of thing (IoT)
- Parallel & distributed computing
- Computer networks and its security
- Neural networks
- Computational learning theory
- Database theory & practice
- Computer modelling of complex systems
- Decentralized Systems
- Information Management in the Enterprise Context
- Database related technical solutions for Information Quality
- Information Quality in the context of Computer Science and Information Technology
- Game Techology
The journal registered in the CrossRef https://search.crossref.org/?q=2541-5123